FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 16 Feb : BA Heathrow operations disrupted : Systems failures
Old Feb 16, 2020, 1:13 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Mike P
I'm due to be flying to ARN tomorrow on the BA780 departing at 13.25 arriving at 17.00 and see it's cancelled. The only option I'm offered in MMB is to leave LHR at 07.30 tomorrow and connect with Finnair which isn't possible. I need to be there sometime tomorrow for a meeting first thing on Tuesday, what's a sensible approach here?
There is some availability on SK services (not much though) so if you get through to a contact centre they may be able to rebook you. Or go to LHR and see if they can help there.. Otherwise consider going to LGW for the Norwegian service at 13:10. As they aren't IATA ticketers I think you would have to book that yourself and hope the BA refund covers it. Or go to Stansted, if you're in Cambridge, Ryanair have flights to Skavsta and Västerås, whereever they may be!