FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, glitches and data inconsistencies with the 2019-2020 rollover process
Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:41 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by greenmeadie
Hi all,

First time on the Marriott forum! Looking forward to getting more involved.

I have a quick question - I qualified for Gold for the first time last year, and aiming for Platinum this year. On the Bonvoy website, it states that I'm currently Gold and have 10 nights to my account for the year so far. Underneath that it says '15 nights to Platinum'. I understood that Platinum level requires 50 nights, so I'm a bit confused as that would only get me to 25 nights. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks so much! Staying at the Marriott Marquis SF this weekend and very much looking forward to the visit.James
Welcome to Marriott, and possibly the worst IT in the world! I'm not a geek or hacker by any stretch of the imagination, but it's fun finding all the broken stuff with Marriott's IT.

The requalification counter has been out of whack since January and is well documented here.

Issues, glitches and data inconsistencies with the 2019-2020 rollover process

Go back one page. There's an entertaining post from someone who took a screenshot of his broken counter and is demanding his Plat status from Marriott.