FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Schedule changes June/early July
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2020, 5:35 pm
carlitos

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by jmw
Yup Southwest has caught on. You could tell by the end dates on the last couple of fare sales. The bloggers and slickdeals ruined the deal last month. That's why there is nothing good this time around. The bloggers/slickdeals literally cost me many hundreds of dollars. Yeah I'm mad. I'm sure many of their dumb readers don't realize that the deal is crap level this time around and are overspending on summer travel.

Definitely move along, nothing to see here....
I completely agree. What I am thankful for is that it lasted for more than a year without the bloggers even caring enough; now that they are getting out of ideas of what to write about, now they are writting about it and more people trying to start buying WN tickets, but WN already caught up with the loophone they created and savings are marginal if no co terminal potential exists.
For now, they can keep Summer Tuesday/Wednesday flight prices up for a little more, without having problems until they close the window and can start pushing cheap Tuesday/Wednesday summer promos again.

Again, glad the bloggers didn't care about this for more than a year, as everything they touch/write about becomes non existant in a matter of days/weeks, and that is while banks keep paying them to refer crapy products or churn the good ones.