FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status Runs
Thread: Status Runs
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2020, 5:18 am
dici

Programs: Enrich
Originally Posted by minizian
If you intend to domestic run better go for the sales fare to some random routes.

Correct me if I am wrong, any random MH flight regardless of cheapest fare to most expensive will net 1 Elite Miles right? If you go by miles will super expensive (I think this was answered by dici at above post)

The amount of sales they are doing now is almost on daily basis. Probably you can score few cheap flights along the way provided they dont get chopped due to lack of load

Just being curious, on peak routes. Does the priority boarding line have super duper long queues? That happens for JL when the "Priority Line" for OW Emerald/Sapphire is super long, even for their domestic flight loll

Just clarify, there is an Elite Sector and Elite Miles. You earn at least 1 Elite sector on all the type of MH operated flight, even on the lowest fare. But you earn different rate of Elite Miles, which usually same as the rate of enrich miles earn thru the fare without status bonus

However, if you buy any OW operated flights, you won't earn elite sector if the class fare does not earn you any enrich miles. I learned this after I bought a few cheap AA ticket...

But sometimes they might give you 2 Elite sector for economy class via accidentally