FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MileagePlus X – Shopping App to Earn Additional Award Miles
Old Feb 10, 2020, 6:49 pm
phkc070408

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Has anyone else been able to make a purchase within the last week? I keep getting the "Transaction Declined" error.

I just tried using a different browser, a different credit card, and a different account (wifey's) and still am not having any luck.

Given that my wife's account isn't working either, I'm wondering if my password issue was actually the cause of the problem, or if there's something else going on. Keep in mind that I tried my wife's account from the same computer, and thus the same IP address, so that complicates the troubleshooting as well.

After emailing them on Tuesday, I finally heard back from them on Saturday, but was told that I should call MP to get my account unlocked since I had a password error. Since I'm able to log into United.com, I don't think that's the issue. I responded on Saturday and haven't heard anything since.

I just gave MP a call and talked to IT. They can't find anything wrong with my account and they told me to try again in about 5 hours. While they didn't make any changes or reset anything on my account, I couldn't understand if they did anything to their end. I'll try again in the morning.