FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Updated] Global Entry, Trusted Traveler Programs Reinstated for NY Residents
Old Feb 9, 2020, 9:47 am
joe_miami
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by toasty22
No idea but I logged online and my application has been completely deleted. It was conditionally approved with my interview scheduled but its completely gone. Cant believe it, so many months of waiting. Pure joke on both ends.

The excuse that they couldnt check me is invalid since I was conditionally approved, what did they do for over half a year then??

I checked and my credit card did not get the refund yet. Not sure how they will handle it since I was reimbursed for it already, does chase keep the $100 and I now lose the $100 credit in the future?

very frustrating all around, especially knowing people who applied from other states getting approved in a week or two after i applied
There’s no way for Chase to keep the $100. The refund will be to your account. Worst case, Chase then claws back the $100 credit it previously issued and restores it to your account for future use.