FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MileagePlus X – Shopping App to Earn Additional Award Miles
Old Feb 8, 2020, 2:18 pm
knopfler

Originally Posted by phkc070408
I'm having the exact same problem but am unable to make purchases through the App.

The other day I changed my MileagePlus password becasue I received an email that my information was changed (I never changed anything and we could find anything that was changed). I forgot to change the password on the MPX app and that evening tried to make a purchase and the Face-ID kept trying to log me in. It took me a second to figure out what was wrong, but by the time I did, it was too late.

While I am able to make purchases on the Web, I can't make purchases through the app. I keep getting the "Transaction Declined. We're sorry -- Your cannot be completed. Please email [email protected] for assistance. This happed on Tuesday at 6:00pm ET. I emailed them right away. It is not Saturday morning and I have not heard back from them.

Nope. Still no luck.

I recall reading something before that if you log-out of the app and don’t touch it for 15 days, it should clear up. Has anyone had luck with this before? I just (30 seconds ago) sent then another email.
​​​​​​​
I also started receiving this error message two or three days ago. I emailed them as well and have not heard back from them. I did not make any changes to my account recently.