FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Roll Out Of Trolley Service in J
View Single Post
Old Feb 6, 2020, 9:42 am
xavzz

Programs: Qatar Silver, Emirates Skyward Silver, SPG Gold , IHG Spire Elite
New Roll Out Of Trolley Service in J

So as if 5th Feb, I noticed staff were using a trolley to bring food and drinks, I didnt really think to much of it as I had a 1.45am flight from KUL - DXB. However later they did the same for breakfast so I did enquire to see if it is just this flight or route or something new. They mentioned EK is trialing in J across different routes. They didnt mention why or which routes but they did the same on DXB - NCL. It wasn't particularly nice seeing them pour out your soup from a thermos mug into a bowl and add condiments on top from a small plastic jar lol! This was both on an a380 and a 777. Im assuming this is to stream line efficiency in the galley or something. They did have some drinks on the trolley to but they did personally come round as usual with wine and champs and also bread (cold garlic bread on 777 and told cant have warm flat bread because it can ruin the taste of the bread LOL). So ye, would be nice if anyone else has more information. Im not really bothered but certain things dont look great when they are done in front of you.