FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, glitches and data inconsistencies with the 2019-2020 rollover process
Old Feb 5, 2020, 6:48 am
X-ON

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Even odder, it did result in me making it to Platinum Lifetime, though I never got any emails notifying me. So we have every possible combination, except for anyone reporting their number of years decreasing (as happened to a lot of people including me last year).
Agree, it is evident that the IT dept. have very poor control of the code governing the progression of LT year and LT tier progression. In addition they do not seem to be able to control what being printed to the interface.
One thing have changed since 3rd of Jan, at this point it said 22 nights to renew Titanium (I had 53 nights in 2019 so it made "sense") however since then the "nights to renew" (Titanium) entry has been removed ... the "Stay Titanium Elite" entry is still there though probably IT has no clue how to remove it from the interface .... what a mess ....
Edit: On the UK website the "22 nights to renew" is still there but not in the app and at .com ... it is almost comical ...

Last edited by X-ON; Feb 5, 2020 at 3:17 pm