FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booked, Cancelled, and Rebooked - Options?
Old Feb 2, 2020, 7:04 am
Bearbear

Programs: UA MM Gold, AA Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, WN CP AList
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
If your issue is a "middle name missing" issue, there were people who had success boarding flights.

And in case of the option, they provided to max_kolesne was provided to you, also note that the ticket prices could increase until then and they would refund the cheaper ( the ones missing the full name ) ticket.

Also, could you please provide where ( which country and website ) the ticket was issued and the booking codes so we could take a further look at the ticket policies.
I'm having a little trouble figuring out the fare bucket but they were standard nonrefundable promotional economy tickets. The issue is I incorrectly assumed the 24 hour rule I'm used to would apply. The tickets were purchased in the US directly from the Turkish Air website.

My credit card statement shows two identical charges in a very short period of time. The credit card representative though one could be disputed as a double charge but I haven't attempted to go down that road.

Yes, it was a middle name issue and clearly I should have handled it differently. I thought a sale was ending that evening and I was buying tickets for a total of five people. (But only three on the itin in question.)