FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Zimmerli pajamas closest to the LX F version?
Old Jan 24, 2020, 10:24 pm
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by bpratt
and I want to buy from them, I'm just having trouble figuring out which ones will be closest to the ones I already like.
If you're in Zurich I would suggest to pass the Zimmerli store and inquire there. You could also email them and ask for assistance in choosing the right PJs for you. I'm sure they will be thrilled to help you.

As for the discussion of where and how the PJs are made, both of you guys are HON, I would suggest to ask your PA for clarification. It's not certain you will receive a satisfactory response, but we could continue the discussion in a more constructive way.
As a matter of fact imho the LX F PJs are quite up to standard for me, comparing them to my usual choice of Blue Lemon. It would be very nice if they were produced in Switzerland, but as long as the quality is fine it I probably wouldn't mind that much.

On the note of the different LX PJs, I've received some dark grey ones with a collar in 2017 on the outbound to DXB, on the return it was the newer blue ones though. I first thought those were the special A340 ones, but chris mentioned that these didn't have a collar. I guess I must have been lucky to receive some of the very old stock back then

On a related note: I think I used to have an old Bally LX F nécessaire from around 2010, but sadly lost it at security in AGP. I was pretty bummed about that :/ It was quite different to the one we have now and imho quite more practical. Does anybody remember what I'm talking about? It may have also been an old C amenity kit or maybe it was just an ordinary non-airline one. Can't really remember.