FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Zimmerli pajamas closest to the LX F version?
Old Jan 24, 2020, 9:14 am
sophialite

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by Nic33
Many here would consider that they have gone out and paid a lot for a F fare and would hence believe that they should not be cheated.
When I buy an F ticket, I do expect pyjamas, but I don't expect them to be crafted with silk by virgins, or even to be designer.

I like the LX PJs a lot, but when you receive a 100% garment that's brand new, fresh and ready to wear, that certainly influences things. I can assure you right now, having been to India many times, items like these and of this quality rarely sell for more than $5. There's nothing to them. I look at my zim PJs/undies and compare them to my LX PJs (after both have been through the wash a few times) and there really is no comparison.

And if I was LX, I wouldn't go out of my way to pay $$$ for premium PJs. It's just a massive waste of money: Let's say 44 F flights per day, 8 per plane, 365 days a year: That's 128,000 pyjamas per year, at least. I think it's a bit unrealistic to expect zim quality here, especially since you know most travelers will chuck them in the trash or leave them behind.