FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone asked for an audit of their account?
Old Jan 22, 2020, 11:00 am
Sisosig

Programs: HH D
A while ago I asked a front desk member if they could look up my stats. She didn't manage to find them, but then picked up a number of printed pages from under the desk and quickly showed my night count was 424. The number even was highlighted. Since becoming a Diamond in 2011 I have been keeping track of my end-of-year statistics (stays, nights, points, total points) and added up, that number of nights is about 20-30 higher.

So I wonder, aren't reward stays included in that number, or aren't deflagged hotels included? I didn't pay close enough attention to the printout, because another guest's details were listed above mine, but I think there were only two or three guests listed per page. And I was on page 1 :-) so I must be a real VIP. Or one of the first who checked in on line - I didn't ask what kind of list it was. Next time maybe I'll try to take a picture of my stats with them masking the other guest(s).