FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge in SEA-TAC? Any plans?
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2020, 9:34 am
get0ffdanutzz

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Lounge in SEA-TAC? Any plans?

I've been flying CX or AA to HK approx 5-6x a year, and always fly out of LAX- Which is my favorite airport for two reasons. 1) easy to connect from Terminal 4 to TBIT when flying AA, and 2) the lounges. I have a few options with the OW Lounge or the AA Flagship (I prefer the AA Flagship).

Anyway, I booked a trip for later in the spring, for personal travel using AA miles, and only option to HK was via SEA. I flew from SEA once, a few years ago when went via EVA, and remember that had a decent lounge. I have been reading horror stories about the lounge CX uses, "the club" which is also a PP lounge in SEA. I have approx a 3 hour layover, that's not terrible, but I would obviously love to fly via LAX if something opens up.

The positive- the flight from SEA to HK is on the A350 vs the 777, which I prefer. Although, since always flying out of LAX, I never flew the A350 long haul, just a few times regionally.

Does CX have any plans to use an alternative lounge in SEA? Or are they contempt on using this subpar lounge for their Biz and FFs?

Just curious. Thx