FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100k miles + $300 taxes for Delta One R/T BOS to LHR flying in March, good price?
Old Jan 18, 2020, 2:51 pm
Magna

Originally Posted by xliioper
That sounds like the 48-hour award flash sale that was active a couple months ago (good for travel through mid-April). I'm seeing no signs of availability at that rate any longer (it was only good for 48 hours). Dates? Here's the basics from the email --

"Your November Flash Deal: Delta OneŽ From 98,000* Miles"

Award Tickets to select destinations between the continental U.S. 48 and Europe. Award Tickets shown are round trip.

Tickets | Tickets must be purchased no later than November 14, 2019 at delta.com.

Travel Period | Travel may begin on or after December 24, 2019 and all travel must be completed by April 18, 2020.

Advanced Purchase | 30 Days (sic)

Minimum Stay | 7 Days
It was a flash sale, I didn't know if it was a good price, especially with the taxes, but went through the purchase anyway. I decided to worry about it later if it wasn't a good price or if I couldn't find anybody to go with me, by using my AmEx airline incidential fee credit to reverse it. I still can't find anybody to go with me or meet in London so it'll be a solo trip. And It'll be my first time in a Delta One seat. I was a bit worried when my sister thought it was an awfully high price. It's just a big jump from Economy Plus to Delta One in SkyMiles.