FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF Android app repeated failed login issues
Old Jan 14, 2020, 3:03 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by lynxy
Same for me and my gf. It's been like that for more than a year, at least. And yes it happened to me a few time that after arriving in the lounge in CDG, I suddenly get logged out, and sometimes can't even log back in... It's quite annoying that they can't make this work correctly, I've reported the issue many times without hearing anything constructive from AF...
Originally Posted by NickB
That is exactly my issue, except that it is not "sometimes": it is always: as soon as I get logged out of the app, every attempt to login again afterwards results in an error message, telling me to try again later (except that trying again later results in exactly the same outcome). I can still access my BP but I have to enter the reservation and flight number each time, as if I did not have a FB account. The issue only resolves itself when I move somewhere else and connect via another WIFI provider.
Originally Posted by JOUY31
Are you saying that the problems you face arise in the AF lounges when connecting through WIFI (i.e. not through 4G)?
This has happened to me many times on iOS devices and several times in the same circumstances as lynxy arriving at the gate in CDG just when you need to show the BP. I have noticed that it tends to happen more often when the network is poor and this is clearly the case in CDG (4G network is very bad and wifi in AF lounges is very slow). But it is less frequent now. It was more of a problem on a version they released some months ago.

Last edited by Goldorak; Jan 14, 2020 at 11:47 pm