FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Malaysia Airlines Lounges Guide
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:41 pm
minizian

Programs: Salaryman One World Sapphire
Originally Posted by Zawnet
What about the 24hr mamak restaurant at the KLIA multi storey parking building (Level 3, Block A parking) ? Were you referring to that?
That would be "Ali Maju" if my memories served me right. Yes that place is not bad, you can see airport staff usually go there for tea time/meals.

The hygiene is typical of Mamak shop (some foreigner may not get used to it).

Food wise, I rather stick to the basics like Roti Cannai (Roti Prata), Nasi Lemak and Maggie Goreng (Literally just plain maggie goreng)

Originally Posted by dici
Ya, I would recommend the Mamak in KLIA2, or else you can just grab the instant noodle from the small shop nearby ;p

For KLIA terminal, I usually just go Old Town when without lounge access, since the quality is about the same as outside. More important, the price still ok unlike Papa Johns in the terminal, which is ridiculous
Ah Old town, i put it as my last resort for meal if other F&B is closed. They previously used to have staff cafe (Which was opened for public before its closed) nicknamed Library opposite of China Airlines Lounge. I think the food there is reasonable for the $ paid.