FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Marriott Bonvoy Cards, 2019 to present
Old Jan 13, 2020, 5:26 pm
EZTraveler

Similar facts

so I had the Marriott PR personal, added the business version the day before it was ended for new applications, then added the Amex BonVoy Business the day before the AF was raised... like March of 2019. I had no problems applying or receiving the card, but it was the only time I got the no bonus pop up. I realize that you are coming the other way here but I hope this helps. Btw, even with having both Amex and chase Marriott cards, I was still able to PC my Marriott PR personal to a Ritz card, last month

Originally Posted by Happy
With the complicated rules between AMEX and Chase regarding the ownership of which card would prevent owning which card, I am quite confused.

Can somebody confirm this is true, that owning an AMEX Business BonVoy card also precludes you from getting a Chase personal BonVoy card, even if your AMEX card has earned sign up bonus 5 years ago?

Would you need to have no AMEX Business BonVoy card for at least 90 days before you can attempt for a Chase Personal BonVoy card?

I just dont see the logic to make people can only own either a Chase personal card or an AMEX business card, that are opened to new applicants.

mia, can you help to clarify the conditions of eligibility of getting a new Chase personal BonVoy card bonus, if one meets the 5/24, but also owns an AMEX business BonVoy for many years? Much thanks.

Last edited by EZTraveler; Jan 13, 2020 at 5:29 pm Reason: I put my reply in the quote