FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Easy way to get Hyatt Explorist?
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2020, 9:01 pm
easy_money

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
@cvseuy or anyone else here may know? I initiated the status match from Wyndham Diamond on Sunday. It's already Wednesday evening and my account haven't been updated. I'm arriving in NYC later tonight. I already called Caesar and they can't check individual cases. The rep told me it can take 7-10 business days. When you guys did this online, how long did that took? I only have Thursday to go to Atlantic City as I have to leave by Friday. If my Caesar account is still not updated by Thursday morning, am I screwed? Or can I still go to Atlantic City and maybe do the status match in person at a Caesar before going to the Borgata?
A few days late,but hopefully it ended working out for you.

Not to be that "one person", but why did you wait till just days before your trip to do it? The match from Caesars to Wyndham is usually instantaneous, but vice versa from Wyndham to Caesars from many DPs has always taken days to 1-2 weeks sometimes. Unfortunately, Caesars won't allow you to match in person. They'll tell you to contact Wyndham. Best you could've done was talk to a manager at Caesars Rewards center that would care enough to contact corporate for you and find out your current status.

Good luck!