FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Hilton All Inclusive with Points?
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:50 pm
theOtherHolmes

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I did a ton of research on Hilton AI properties recently for my summer 2020 vacation. Honestly, I wasn't mpressed. I feel the majority of Hilton Carribean resorts needed an overhaul in service and with the aesthetics of the resort.

I did settle on the Hilton La Romana which was the Dreams La Romana. That looked like the best option for me in the Carribean. The Hilton took over last year. I don't know if there is going to be a lazy river, but they are building a brand new water park at the resort. It should be opened later this month on the family resort side.

The resort is now broken into 2 resorts: the adult only resort and the family resort. The adult resort reopened in summer 2019 with renovations. The family resort opened in December 2019 with renovations. Renovations aren't complete on the family side yet.

I was looking for a great and calm beach, good Diamond member benefits, a non-outdated resort, and very good to great service. I'm staying in the adult only resort in July.
Thank you. I’m eyeing the same hotel, family side. If you go, please report back and let me know if there’s lazy river! It’s a must for our kid