FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight
Old Dec 26, 2019, 7:56 am
HeinzSchmolke

Originally Posted by moondog
+1 HeinzSchmolke While your ideas might come off as insane to many, I'm extremely impressed by your envelop pushing; take this as a compliment because I've been on FT for 19 years now, and very few things intrigue me. Assuming you actually proceed with your plans, please make high quality videos/photos that don't include anything related to pork; Visit Abu Dhabi is in dire need of fresh marketing fodder (e.g. the camel thing doesn't really work these days), and I love the "Waldo costumes at famous sites" concept! I will send you a private message to discuss more.
Thanks for your positive feedback.

It’s seems that it’s part of my genes to think solution-oriented (how to get the problem solved at least as close as possible) instead of granting the problems (what‘s not allowed, what might be difficult, ...) to waste too much of my time and definitely not capitulate as soon as the first barrier seems to be unbreachable. There is always a creative way how to work around.

I will definitely make some pics as we need to send them to the ones back in Cologne to show that we are celebrating with them.
Originally Posted by mr_botak
Wait, in the midst of all of the insanity, I nearly missed that it seems as though USB can deliver enough juice to power a mini fridge?
Fridge is any bigger than to put a Coke in, see following Amazon
link link
. Will test it upfront :-)