FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Outrageous fare to do a Stop Over
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2019, 7:21 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by hessbo
Comfort classic allows stopovers up to 72 hours without a fee.
Check online if you find availability for the same fare bucket for your flights (Comfort fare buckets are A, S, W. A is the cheapest, S is usually around 150$ more expensive on my routes, W is the most expensive and usually over 1000$ more expensive on my routes; on airplanes which don’t offer Comfort class, the equivalent fare buckets in economy are A > M, S > B, W > Y).
Aeroflot website isn’t great at understanding stop over rules during booking. Call Aeroflot office in Moscow (number is in the footer of their website) to book. They have English speaking agents.

thx, but I need Aeroflot to have it w/o calling up and forcing it or having them put it together. I pay using my Chase pts = Expedia, so if Aeroflot doesnt have something as a published fare thats bookable on their site Expedia wont have it either, thusly cant use my UR Pts to pay for it. And Chase now with Expedia wont try to book anything that doesnt show up on Chases Expedia list . I used to bebale to call up and spoon feed them the flights I wanted and get it tkted, I also used to be able to combine carriers eg AA NY-LHR and AF CDG-NY , Expedia doesnt allow for multi-carriers unless its a code-share flight so in my ex if CDG-NY on AF was also an AA codeshare flight then it would be bookable

But I will check every so often to see if a 48 hr stop over opens up w/o being ripped off