FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Dec 19, 2019, 8:02 am
jjakobv84

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ps9a
For those who have been in the 2br, is the downstairs bedroom (the master I think) separated by a door from the living room/sofabed and stairs leading upstairs? We're likely heading back-- would be our 3rd visit, once with kids/nanny, once just 2 of us. When we brought the family before, we had kid/nanny in a garden villa. My wife and I have only stayed OWV. Debating whether to put everyone (wife, me, nanny, and 5 + 2yo kids) together in a 2br or split us up again. I don't have a strong preference, but only want to room together if there's plenty of privacy (ie, my wife and I can sleep late). Also, anyone have a strong preference for 2br Beach vs 2br OW? They look to be the same layout, with one OW?
The 2BR BV and OWV are identical.

Downstairs you have the living room including the King size bed. There's a door out to the stairs, but the bedroom is the living room. Upstairs you have 2 double/queen beds (I forget) with own bathroom and huge balcony. The stairs can be accessed without entering the downstairs area at all (separate entrance. You could likely sleep kids + nanny upstairs adding a roll-away bed for the 2 year old.