FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Member Edition: UC access changes Nov 1, 2019 (same day BP on UA or partner)
Old Dec 16, 2019, 4:06 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by allga
Here's the letter. I'm afraid there are no specifics and I don't have the "directory" that's referenced. ...
Thanks for posting, honestly no one was probably thinking about these issues at the time. UA probably saw no harm in Lifetime members having unlimited access but I doubt CO or UA ever wrote that into the T&Cs or formal literature. May have been mentioned but a written document is probably going to be hard to find.

Originally Posted by allga
. ... and not make the new rule kick in for annual members until their renewal date.....
That was effectively done. The website and UCs had posted notices. Additionally, there were email notices, although many trash messages from UA. But the discussion for annual members is Club member/one-time pass access changes Nov 1, 2019 (same day BP on UA or partner

The Lifetime thread. this thread, was separated out as the core issue is different.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 16, 2019 at 4:18 pm