FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:22 am
LovetoTravel83

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by BarryL
They put a single charge on your bill, example 5 nights $1500. That amount covers tips & taxes. They also offer a secondary itemized bill for these purchases.

We purchased the $350 for $300 deal and had a hard time using it all. We found ourselves having a huge (free) breakfast, skipping lunch, and an early dinner. The best food / value is Orientale for sure. Cargo was offered a great pre-fixed menu, lots of food for $215. Whale Bar doesn’t have enough options in my option, and is overpriced.

A couple can get away with spending $100 - $175 a day. We are moderate drinkers. Spent 6 nights here, had $1100 to spend last night. I had some great booze at Whale Bar! We opted to not go to Decanter, as we it was way too much food, plus we usually share.

If you intend to dine at Decanter, it might be worth it. As Decanter is $495 pp ($100 off).

How do they account for that? I mean if I reserved a 5 night stay (350 USD per night) that would he a total of 1750 USD. Don't they just add the 1750 USD to the bill and deduct every food and beverage item from it?

As I'm looking at my bill from my previous two stays? I noticed a fluctuation in my daily usage. Some days it's 260 USD, the others are 380 USD.