FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777-300ER Club Suite Config: F8 J76 W40 Y130
Old Dec 7, 2019, 4:49 pm
BrianDromey

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by opus99
Some 777s are losing first. All YMM* frames with first are losing them and replaced with club suite
I hadn’t realised that. Thanks for clarifying. It will be interesting to see what moves to Gatwick if BA increase the 777 fleet there - all the remaining refits are due to get CS I think.
https://pointmetotheplane.boardingar...d-suite-cabin/
Expertflyer has a seatmap for the 77W. 8F and 12J between doors 1&2, 40J between doors 2&3, 22J & 40W between 3&4, 130Y between doors 4&5. It’s not clear where the galleys and toilets are going to be from that map, but currently the galleys are at 2L/R and the toilets at 3L/R. I suspect the layout will remain broadly the same. This will almost certainly mean a lot of traffic in the aisles at mealtimes in the large middle cabin but the forward and rear sections will be fairly undisturbed, although meals might take a while to be delivered to the rearmost sections. Hand delivering the trays on these will be a nightmare. Especially on short overnights from the East Coast which is predicted to be the main role for the refitted 77Ws.