FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on an EVA 777-300ER
Old Nov 29, 2019, 5:18 am
BlackHappy

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by dav662
Yes it is a TPE YYZ flight. Last night there was empty window seats, on the left side but was filling up. I did book the seats by calling them up initially and they suggested the 3rd row on the first cabin. Well they said as front as possible as the rear seats are close to the galley they said. But I will take your advice and look to see if I can change to the second cabin now.
Honestly, L1' (the AP on the left side of the first cabin) are usually very good. They sit right next to the CP (L1), so they're usually pretty nervous about getting everything right.

And I often find that if L2 (FA on left side of the 2nd cabin) is a CP, they don't really know the service protocols that well because they're not used to doing the actual work. On a recent flight, they grabbed a bunch of CPs/DPs and downgraded them to APs to fill the slots. It was funny that none of them could figure out how to put up a bassinet. In the end, a trainee (a Male FA on his first training flight!), came from EY and put it up in a minute.