FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels at Los Angeles Airport LAX, California {US-CA}
Old Nov 19, 2019, 12:28 pm
dmarge18

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by dstan
Just did a quick overnight stay here before an early flight out of LAX. We arrived late, there was a boisterous group at the bar, but check-in was efficient. Hotel has 3 floors and the hallways are VERY long, so our usual "away from the elevator" can be a bit of a hike! We were just there to sleep, so didn't use any of the amenities, but there is a pool, hot tub, and lounge area outside.

Had to return my rental car to National that night, but they only do airport pickups with the shuttle, and only til 11pm.

Only complaint was that the wifi was not working. Mentioned this at checkout and the agent said this is a recurrent problem.

Our 6:30am shuttle to the airport was on time and the driver was friendly. We made one stop at the Hyatt Place down the road, then onto the airport. Ran into some traffic at LAX due to the ongoing construction, so the ride probably took 15 min total.

Hope this is helpful! dstanhotelreport
I agree about this hotel; pleasant stay, nice bar/outdoor area, but the wifi was atrocious and the fitness center could barely fit 3 people. Also, I showed up at 3 for a 3PM check in and my room wasn't ready (that I'd checked into on the app in advance) until 4. Kind of a pain.