FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - D1 Europe 98K Roundtrips - Discuss What You Scored!
Old Nov 15, 2019, 2:20 pm
btonkid12345

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Duke787
I did see a few connecting through ATL -- I had posted in a thread that was since removed a couple of itineraries to FCO that permitted DL 64/65 (ATL - FCO/FCO - ATL on the A330) when departing RDU.
Very true. I also saw ATH-FCO-ATL come up.

Originally Posted by dc2005b
I do wonder if schedule changes enough I might be able to switch DCA-MSP-AMS to IAD-AMS on KLM or if these discount tickets are permanently tied to Delta Medal, have to wait and see.
This would be totally at the whim of KLM. However if it were me I’d use a schedule change to move to a DL plane with a new interior/suites.

Originally Posted by jaimemayo
Still, I am very happy with “regular” D1 for 98,000 SM. Normally this route goes for at least 300,000 SM if not more.
Hope for a schedule change and then suites can be yours!

Originally Posted by TommyD2
2 tix MKE-MSP-AMS-DTW-MKE. MSP-AMS on the A350 (first time for us).
What at dates did you book that suites were on MSP-AMS?

Originally Posted by GopherMSP
Unlike OP, we actually wanted to go to BRU. I got 4X ATL-BRU over spring break (mid-March). Couldn’t find anything from other (closer) southeastern cities outside ATL for our dates (and that was to anywhere in Europe), so I assume that DL didn’t make many seats on connecting flights available.
Definitely more constrained OZ inventory on the first class domestic connections than on the overwater legs in some cases.