FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Nov 13, 2019, 7:29 am
rish

Originally Posted by Francesca Anwari
Hi! So excited to arrive next week for a 5 night stay and enjoyed reading up on the reviews and tips on this thread. One thing that I haven't seen discussed much was the complimentary photo shoot that is provided. Has anyone who has already stayed at the property taken advantage of this? My husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary while down there and would like to do this or one of the private photo shoots that they provide but would like to know other people's experiences as well as the quality of the photos taken prior to booking the service.
We did the complimentary photo shoot. It won't be advertised as much so you will have to ask your concierge to get it scheduled for you. We wanted to do it around sunset hours. Since that is close to closing time for the photographer on the island, we were given an option to do only 15 minutes of photo shoot, and that was fine with me and my wife. We had the photos hoot on the beach near the wedding pavilion with the sunset in the background. Since we only did 15 minutes, the photographer was nice to give us electronic copies of our high resolution photos - which we were able to print for cheap after coming back!

The photographer's good and skilled.