FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Annual Spend - Looking for Recommendations
Old Nov 9, 2019, 5:15 am
PeakTek78

Annual Spend - Looking for Recommendations

Hi all. We currently use a Disney Visa (Chase) for most of our household spending, and a Marriott Visa (Chase) for my wife's business spending. She has a little baking business on the side. YTD, we are at about $63k spent between the two, a majority of which on the Disney Visa. We go to Disney World a lot and earn 1% on all purchases that eventually translate into gift cards - albeit slowly. The Marriott card's dollars obviously get translated into Bonvoy points, which we will eventually use on a trip as we've done before.

My question is: should I be using a different card to maximize the benefits with this level of spending? I also have the American Aviator Card, AMEX Delta Gold, AMEX Platinum, BofA Travel Rewards, Apple Card (Goldman Sachs), Apple Card (The Barclays), Chase Freedom, Citi Diamond Preferred, and Citi Simplicity.

I like to keep my wife's business spending separate from our household spending, just for housekeeping. But, I am open to merging them together if I can easily delineate between her spending and mine.

With all of this as a backdrop, is there any card you'd recommend we switch to? I'm happy to use one already in my possession or get a new one. I suppose part of this equation is sign-on bonuses as well. Interest rate is a non-issue since they are both paid off, in full, multiple times/month.

Any help would be more than appreciated. Thank you.

(admins - if I put this in the wrong forum, I apologize)