FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it ever ok to go to different cabins on a plane?
Old Nov 8, 2019, 12:37 pm
trains

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Mordac
This is also my approach. I do of course keep to myself as I do so, I don't go around trying to disturb other people, but then again, how would my going into the Y cabin be more disturbing than someone already there going for a walk? For the record, when travelling Y I'm usually too busy reading to even notice whether anyone is entering from another cabin or not.
Realistically, for the same reason as if people from WT (or indeed WTP and Club) went walking into First as part of their fitness circuit. Every time a passenger walks through the curtain, it's going to risk waking someone up or disturbing them from their work. The realities of air travel mean that customers in WT have to get pretty used to that as it's a busy cabin and I've long since been oblivious regardless of what cabin I'm in (and loyally have rarely strayed from that cabin when in it, other than when a crew member told me when I was in WTP that there was plenty of food in the Club Kitchen if I wanted it - but I won't open that whole can of worms), but if extra passenger traffic can be avoided without causing inconvenience to anyone, then perhaps ideally it would be.