FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New QRPC Improvements
View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2019, 12:13 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by railways
Yep ... far too much nodding and winking, "but I'm not telling you" on this forum.

Interesting that the actual expose of the changes came from the standard monthly statement e-mail as reported by purple1addict rather than a major press release or other source.
The 'I'm not telling you' comment seems remarkably childish considering the leaks I have provided the forum with over the past 5 years or so. As I have said previously, I am quite happy to stop providing hints of upcoming major sales, 12 hour flash sales, service changes, and other improvements; but the consensus on the forum was that the leaks I have offered were quite helpful and long should they continue.

QR management specifically asked for none of the comments from the meeting to be revealed until they had done so themselves, and those present respected that. I asked whether I could reveal that there would be upcoming improvements, albeit not mention them, and was told that I could.

M