FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Around the World on (mostly) SkyTeam leaving Oct 30th
Old Oct 12, 2019, 4:13 pm
aspenedelen

Programs: HH Diamond, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by speede racer
Sounds like an awesome trip! I'd avoid the espresso (alcohol, sleeping aids, ...) and 'live in the moment'. You'll be so wrecked from the flights and time zone changes that these will only discombobulate you. At the worst, you'll end up with a picture (taken by your personal concierge!) totally wiped at the highest infinity pool in the (modified) world!
I really like your advice (Live in the Moment) I don't know how many 41 years olds can say they logistically planned this kind of insane trip (within the last two months) to enjoy one's life and turning 42.

My wife thinks I'm crazy but my two young children think daddy is super daddy for booking this trip and all the places he'll go.

This is literally a once and a lifetime trip most people who travel will never complete let alone contemplate.

I do plan on taking lots of selfies from the top of Marina Bay Sands thanks to SkyTeam.

It's all about the moment and I am going to live it to the fullest! I'll sleep on the plane.

You rock Speederacer