FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Points Guy: We never accept free flights [merged TPG discussions]
Old Oct 6, 2019, 7:33 pm
diburning

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by The Deal Mommy
No one gets paid for Chicago Seminars. I would think Flyertalk Insiders would know that. We get our rooms comped and our flights reimbursed (to a point), but no speaking fees or other compensation. It's been that way for ten years.

I'm not dictating anything, simply asking for a modicum of decorum. If that's too much for you, I understand.
The fact that you called us “Flyertalk Insiders” shows how much you’ve lost touch with the rest of us. Save for a few company reps and a few shills, the majority of flyertalk users are consumers, most of which are educated/savvy consumers who are not the gullible target audience of TPG. We’re simply critiquing the “content” that TPG is publishing and their dishonest business practices. That is all.

Looking at your posting history it seems that you used to be one of us, coming here asking questions and getting answers. Heck, you even critiqued mommy bloggers as being more opaque than cc bloggers.

Last edited by diburning; Oct 6, 2019 at 7:50 pm