FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan United Ticket and Itinerary Problems
Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:17 pm
MahiMahi524

Aeroplan United Ticket and Itinerary Problems

My Aeroplan award booking includes a United segment (along with OZ and TG), and after the ticket was changed and reissued by Aeroplan, the United website now shows multiple segments from both itineraries with both the old and new ticket numbers. Aeroplan shows the correct itinerary and ticket number, as do TG and OZ. UA says the UA portion looks fine, but the overall reservation has problems and to call Aeroplan if I want. Aeroplan says to call United and that the reservation has no problems. TG and OZ say looks good on their end.

I've talked to Aeroplan about 4 times in the 2 days, calling every 30 minutes throughout the entire day, usually getting hung up on due to "unusually high call volumes" and maybe about 10% of the time getting into the French queue to wait 45 minutes. I'm really hoping not to have to call back... so has anyone had this experience before with United showing wrong segments on other airlines and been fine? Hoping maybe just a UA IT issue and everything is actually fine.