FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone have experience with SnapTravel ?
View Single Post
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:36 am
beckcommar

No response

Originally Posted by snaptravel
Count me in the camp of having a terrible experience. I checked this thread before booking and decided to risk it. Big mistake. Just arrived to my hotel to find they had no record of my reservation. A painful hour of waiting later they told me they actually booked me at a cheaper place down the street instead. So I can take that room or get nothing. And no offer for any refund. Literally the definition of bait and switch.

We are really sorry with your poor experience, this is not how our customers should be treated, would you mind providing your reference number so we can look into this situation and try to resolve it with you. Thanks!
So I did send this account a detailed message with all the info about my situation (arrived at hotel to find out no booking was made for me). No response. And I'll say generally that the customer service via both phone and text has been notably unhelpful. They keep telling me that, for some reason, it isn't up to them whether or not they can issue a refund and that they have to get approval from some of their business partners. I've asked if they can explain the process, the timeline, or what I should expect and they've told me they can't tell me anything else because of "security issues." I do try to give the benefit of the doubt, but this is getting pretty absurd. I'll update if things change, but this will either go down as a total loss or, if they do manage to issue any refund, as a notably difficult customer service experience after a big failure on their end.