FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help needed: Flight back from SYD on J/F
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2019, 11:03 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by spartac
Hello,

Looking for 2 J or F tickets for from SYD around Jan 6th -10th. End destination is Europe (Malaga) but I can't find anything that gets me to the major hubs (SIN, BKK, PEK, PVG, NRT,...)

Anyone has any ideas? So many options I might have missed something. Thanks guys, really in a bind here...
@spartac
I notice your post had 224 views but no one replied.

Here are my questions and they really are about missing information in your post:

1. You did not specify if you are looking for paid tickets or Aeroplan tickets. This matters of course. I assume Aeroplan.

2. You did not specify if this is one-way Sydney to Malaga, but I'm assuming it is.

3. When you say you can't find anything that gets you to the major hubs, did you mean SYD to hubs like BKK, SIN etc? I assume yes.
Did you also mean a major Asian/SE Asian hub to a European hub as well?

4. Where exactly did you search and what did you find?

5. Jan 6-10 can easily be high season depending on routing and many have already bought their award flights. Some other inventory may open closer to departure. Or you may have to be creative about your routing and/or the possibility of segments in Y.

I assume others here will/would have additional questions or perhaps suggestions, but I find it difficult to offer you anything substantive as info is missing.