FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest (Unbound) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 22, 2019, 3:41 am
notthatdeadyet

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Used CA over the St. Stephen's Day period when Club was "closed for renovation" and received breakfast and evening food/beverage in the the main restaurant, which was great. Tried to use a CA in early September on a return visit and was told that was not possible, that the Club was closed. Then this story changed and the Club was open, but then there was a miscommunication between Budapest and WOH about when/if the Club might reopen. Booked the return without the CA but arrived to find the Club open as I could see it from above as I walked to my room (see another's fine pictures in post 78 above). No matter as short stay, but suggest that one keep trying as they work out the kinks here. Also noted that metro stop just outside of hotel was closing for rehab on weekends and there are plenty of bakeries/cafes nearby if ones wished takeout or a quick breakfast. On second trip large numbers of Viking cruisers here so they are apparently working on any occupancy issues.