FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Cape - a Thompson Hotel (Cabo San Lucas) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 19, 2019, 12:02 pm
creativeguess1

Programs: Globallist
Originally Posted by SeeTheLights
Any recent stays? Planning to go in December, but a little worried about noise at night. I am a light sleeper and have read reviews where people say there are many bachelor/bachelorette parties here. Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to share? Thanks.

Just got back and LOVED The Cape! Very much an adult experience. We stay in a Thompson Suite and had the slider open all night for the waves. It was GREAT! The Rooftop Bar is probably for a younger crowd than myself but was absolutely hopping from about 9pm on. It was September 15th, Independence Day, and it was a great crowd. Went back on the 17th at about 10pm, much quieter. We were there 3 nights ZERO complaints about noise or kids. STAFF was AMAZING, very much on point. I would probably go back, spend the 25k points a night because everything is expensive. Think POOL in Vegas type cost. Did the Ledge, Manta and pool bar, all attentive and good food.

We go to the Hyatt Ziva often, the noise there is nonstop. I would give this a 10 out of 10 for quiet at night. Its definitely a place for groups of Ladies or Men would go from the LA scene. We met some great people from LA area. Pool was not loud either. Its a really small hotel.

The Trip Advisors reviews seemed too good, but they are correct.
For reference, I'm 45.

Loved it!

Last edited by creativeguess1; Sep 19, 2019 at 12:38 pm