FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recent AA experience
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:50 am
TravelLawyer

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
I had a very good flight from MSY-ORD on September 11 on Envoy. Flight was pretty full and the computers were down at MSY. They had to manually enter everyone's name into a computer to check us in. I was #2 on upgrade list, but F was full. Took my seat and as we were about close cabin doors, GA runs on board with a new boarding pass for myself and someone else in MCE. She was super nice and they worked with us to get our carryons stowed (as we got bulkhead in F). Then our F FA was AMAZING. He offered PDB, went around with drinks and snacks numerous times during the flight, tidied up F lav, just an overall amazing FA. We ended up taxing for a quite awhile after landing at ORD, so several of us talked to him as he was seated in jumpseat. He is a retired Delta FA that decided to come out of retirement doing what he loves to do. This guy was absolutely the best FA I have ever had on any flight in my life. I'm not EXP, so I don't have the kudos cards, but if anyone can PM me the link, I'd love to send him one through AA.