FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A330-200 / 332 [master thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2019, 9:19 am
Biggie Fries

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by petema2006
I would take 9C. Plenty of legroom and the bulkhead doesn’t extend all the way to the floor, so you still have access to under seat storage in front of you. Only potential downside is seat width at the hips since tray tables and IFE are in the armrests. Plus, PE is in front of you, not a galley or bathrooms. Flown this twice in the last year (Europe to CLT). I’m 6’ 4” and if I’m not in business, seats 9AB are hands down my favorite economy seats in the entire fleet for me and my wife.
I'm with you on 9AB (and 9GH for that matter), but, man, in 9CDEF you risk getting stepped over by all the non-frequent flyers who think that the bulkhead is a corridor for cutting from starboard aisle to portside aisle (for the bathroom); or just folks doing laps, sometimes with babies and small children. Watched a lot of that from 9G in a recent passage -- the folks in 9CDEF finally started putting their legs up and saying "no." Not very pleasant either way (putting up with it, or fighting back).