FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help booking Australia - Asia using AVIOS or ??
Old Sep 10, 2019, 11:00 am
mkannuri

Programs: Aero Plan, Marriott, Air Miles
Originally Posted by nancypants
I wouldn’t be combining TT with JQ, there are reliability issues, there is no interlining and almost certainly a change of terminal at SYD and unless you’re a complete masochist there is no good reason to not just take the direct JQ PER-DPS (or Garuda, or air Asia)

eta sorry missed your post re needing the Syd overnight
I am not combining TT with JQ. They are individual flights.
I am staying in PER between Dec 24th - 27th morning (3 Nights) but as the cheapest option on Dec 26th midnight reaching 27th Morning 7am by TT for $275. No other option even close to this price..thats why i have chosen this red eye, budget air reluctantly. I would love to leave on Dec 27th morning or afternoon from PER-SYD if possible

Regarding SYD-DPS, I am staying in sydney from Dec 27th-Jan 01st morning and can leave any time on 1st Jan to reach DPS.
the cheapest option google flights showing me as JQ (jetstar) for $410..Garuda or Qantas or any other flights not even close to $500.

As i never booked/traveled this side of the world before not sure how these airlines operate, price point as well as delays.

DPS-MNL seems to be reasonable price point by 5j (Cebu) around $195 on Jan 5th..can live with cash fare as i dont have enough AVIOS to cover these after redeeming for PER-SYD, SYD-DPS (if they are available anyways)

did not understood what QFFP means..may be they are related to Qantas own miles? will they bookable using avios directly or should i convert either MR or AVIOS into Qantas miles?