FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unable to request mileage credit from Delta web site
Old Sep 9, 2019, 2:41 pm
HDQDD

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by mahlerfan
After flying on Aeroflot, a Sky Team member, four months ago, having requested that miles be applied to my Sky Miles account at the time of booking, I was unable to find any mileage credit on the Delta Sky Miles web site. I attempted to claim credit on the web site form and upload my ticket to no avail. I've tried it on both Firefox and Edge. Is there a problem with the web site and has anyone else experienced the same problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
I had an issue last week where I'd flown DL-AF-KL-DL to ARN a week previous and got no miles or segments. I filled out the credit request form and it told me no credit because my ticket had been refunded?! Called and in about 15 minutes they were able to sort it out. Randomly, the miles from that trip put me over 1MM. Miles showed up within 24 hours.

Last edited by HDQDD; Sep 9, 2019 at 4:34 pm Reason: Corrected refund to "credit request form" which is what I meant