Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Unable to request mileage credit from Delta web site

Old Sep 8, 19, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

After flying on Aeroflot, a Sky Team member, four months ago, having requested that miles be applied to my Sky Miles account at the time of booking, I was unable to find any mileage credit on the Delta Sky Miles web site. I attempted to claim credit on the web site form and upload my ticket to no avail. I've tried it on both Firefox and Edge. Is there a problem with the web site and has anyone else experienced the same problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Sep 8, 19, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

It seems to be working now.
Old Sep 9, 19, 3:41 pm

Programs: DL DM(segs)/MM, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by mahlerfan View Post
After flying on Aeroflot, a Sky Team member, four months ago, having requested that miles be applied to my Sky Miles account at the time of booking, I was unable to find any mileage credit on the Delta Sky Miles web site. I attempted to claim credit on the web site form and upload my ticket to no avail. I've tried it on both Firefox and Edge. Is there a problem with the web site and has anyone else experienced the same problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
I had an issue last week where I'd flown DL-AF-KL-DL to ARN a week previous and got no miles or segments. I filled out the credit request form and it told me no credit because my ticket had been refunded?! Called and in about 15 minutes they were able to sort it out. Randomly, the miles from that trip put me over 1MM. Miles showed up within 24 hours.

Last edited by HDQDD; Sep 9, 19 at 5:34 pm Reason: Corrected refund to "credit request form" which is what I meant
Old Sep 9, 19, 3:51 pm

Programs: DL Diam 2MM (2.3), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by HDQDD View Post
I had an issue last week where I'd flown DL-AF-KL-DL to ARN a week previous and got no miles or segments. I filled out the refund stuff and it told me no credit because my ticket had been refunded?! Called and in about 15 minutes they were able to sort it out. Randomly, the miles from that trip put me over 1MM. Miles showed up within 24 hours.
Wonder what was up, interline glitch maybe? On Labor Day I flew KL ARN-AMS-ATL, then DL but KL marketed ATL-RDU. All the miles showed up with all the right bonuses on Wed, then on Fri ARN-AMS went to still processing and AMS-ATL disappeared. I filled out the form and got a response saying flights have posted. I responded asking if anyone had read my full message and attached a copy of the KL receipt. Everything got added back by this morning, but I lost $1 of MQD with the repost.
I wonder if the partner postings are manually calculated by a roomful of bookkeepers with green eyeshades?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: