FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best bet for status match?
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2019, 8:46 am
AAir_head

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Since I started this...an update for closure on the original topic:

With a number of rentals coming in the near future I wanted this to be "one and done", so sent a copy of both AA PRO and Bonvoy LT Ti cards around 4 PM Saturday; the answer came back about 9 AM Sunday with status match to Executive Elite. Impressive turn-around. No idea if it was the PRO or LT Ti (or both together) that netted the match; past performance does not guarantee future results, YMMV, void where prohibited by law, etc, etc.

As it happens the most convenient (and probably most frequent) option for me is an Enterprise local office; being able to leverage that for continued elite status qualification and free rental earnings at a 1 for 5 rate, combined with a fairly robust network of locations between both National and Enterprise, make this a potentially attractive option after a protracted less-than-satisfying run with Hertz 5-Star.

For future reference, the statusmatcher.com site appears to be fairly current and a good resource to guide one through requesting a match for a wide number of programs.

Thanks to those who replied!

Mods please consider closing this thread.