FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LX161 NRT ZRH in F - couple of questions
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2019, 1:13 am
chris63
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Chris0815
A couple of questions for an upcoming trip for my wife:

We'll be together in Tokyo in December (first time for both of us), but will be flying back separately, she on LX 161 to ZRH in F (her first time ever in F; she's looking forward to it). I'm on a separate ticket on NH in Y to PVG some hours later.

Which lounge would you suggest in NRT? Is there a dedicated F lounge? If so, would I be able to join my wife (SEN, but as mentioned, flying Y on that leg) in there?

Is the A340-300 on that route already featuring the new cabin? Or will it by the time we'll fly in December?

I've booked her on 1A. Would you recommend any other window seat (e.g. view of Tokyo, etc.)?

This is a day flight. Do you get your Zimmerli pajamas on a day flight as well?

She has a 2h stopover in ZRH to a connection to TXL in business. I presume she can use the F lounge in terminal A?

Does LX offer any other services for F passengers on a ZRH stopover (e.g. limousine transfer), or does she have to take the "cow train" like everybody else?

Thanks for your help!
LX use the ANA F lounge at NRT, it’s very nice, not sure if you will be allowed to join Her as *G since your in Y & on a different flight/ route.

1A is my preferred seat

Good chance of new F in December

Zimmerli are available on all LX F flights.

She will be met upon arrival into ZRH by the LX arrival service & taken to immigration & the FCLA.