FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR T5 - arrivals lounge or galleries
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2019, 4:13 pm
The _Banking_Scot
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by scottish minnie

Maybe a bit premature as I haven’t flown the outbound yet however have a question.

We have an inbound (return) flight from LAS to LHR later this month connecting into a LHR/INV flight. All club world.

On arrival at LHR we have always headed to the Galleries lounge however (I know, I may be late to the party, bear with me) I think we could use the BA arrivals lounge in T5. My question is - is it better, is there any chance of getting a shower ( never managed it in Galleries, waits have ranged from 3 -9 hours).

I'm slightly embarrassed I didn’t know about this before. I’m clearly not paying enough attention but any thoughts would be welcome.
Hi,

How long is your layover?
Also when does your LAS flight arrives at LHR as the arrivals lounge closes at 2pm

Also you will be arriving at T3 and have to get to T5 by bus. then clear security.

The showers in T5 A spa could be quieter in the afternoon ( or head to T5B with enough time as the shower are quieter there then walk back via the tunnels to T5A where the INV flight will leave.

Regards

TBS