FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nordic Choice Transfer Partners and Finding Award Space
Old Sep 1, 2019, 10:01 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SusanDK
Thanks for letting me know about the possible downgrade. I just logged into my account and it is still showing me as Platinum, but I'll keep an eye on it.

So I would sign up for US Choice, buy points, and then book the hotel on a reward stay? Is there any way to check with certainty before buying points that the hotel is available? I was reading several of the threads claiming that there was almost no reward availability for US Choice members at Scandinavian properties.

But it's a great option since the current rate for the night I need (based on an existing airline reservation) is over $300.
Within the past four days, I have redeemed Choice US points for three Nordic Choice hotel stays that I have completed or am currently completing. Including the Clarion CPH airport hotel. That’s US Choice points.

If you have Nordic Choice Club points that you want to redeem, use the Nordic Choice Hotels app on the smartphones. Login on the app using your NCC membership info. Then proceed to book a room. After selecting a hotel for a regular paid booking for the specific date, you can click on an option to pay with NCC points.

I currently don’t have a lot of NCC points as I burn those down fast and don’t accumulate them as easily as Choice US points. And I have near bottomless supplies of US Choice points.