FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bad service in CCR
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2019, 9:16 am
BobServant

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by golfmad
Let's me try to break this down into its constituent parts. I'll add my responses in red.
  1. Busier than seen before. It was busy.
  2. Didn't like the furniture on the terrace. That's a matter of personal taste.
  3. Asked for champagne and not served LPGS. If you didn't specifically ask for LPGS I don't see any grounds for complaint here especially if the staff knew there was none chilled (see point below).
  4. Asked for LPGS and told it was chilling. It was busy and it sounds like they ran out of chilled LPGS. The manner you were spoken to was perhaps not ideal.
  5. Waited 10 minutes for a table. It was busy.
  6. Taken to a table that was in the process of being prepared. It was busy.
  7. Soup slopped into a bowl. The soup is served by pouring from a jug into a bowl. Perhaps the manner in which it was poured was not up to standard. Possibly because it was busy?
  8. No bread offered. That's standard. In my experience you have to ask for bread.
@golfmad - I’ve seen it far, far busier and the service has been far, far better.

We’re lucky enough that we have flown F quite a few times so know what to ask for and what to expect and even then it’s probably the least impressive CCR experience I’ve had.